May 22



Monday

I sleep soundly though Dan does not. Its not a long sail from Victoria Harbor to Seattle, yet the 11:00 p.m. Unmooring and early mooring did not permeate my sleep!


We rise quickly because we must get off the ship at 8:50. The dining room is only half open, the other side dark. The tables are tight. Good thing I have preplanned, because the water, coffee, pastry persons all descend upon us at once.


May I please have the half grapefruit. Buckwheat pancakes and turkey bacon? Yes? Oh Thank you!

Dan has the southwestern  omelette and corned beef broil with his daily raisin bun;)


Then we wave good bye in a harbor selfie and exit via gangplank. We flash our passports, collect two suitcases and walk to S where our van awaits us. We are transported to the Armory parking lot and we head south on I-5.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday

Sunday

Mothers Day